Lights Out Hero
Lights Out Hero
Lights Out Hero

Lights Out

Remind people to hit the light switch.

+2 Goals
30 m
Once per season

Over 30% of us admit we sometimes leave the light on when we leave a room. Make some eye-catching signs to stick near light switches to remind everyone to turn off the light.

What difference does it make?

This suggestion came from Northampton Town fans, Team Rainbow.

This activity lowers your carbon footprint by:

8.4 KG CO₂

What do you need?

  • Paper
  • Felt tip pens
  • Scissors
  • Sellotape or blu tack

Step by step

Need Help?

30% leave the lights on? What about the other 70%?

Well yeah, they might be telling porkies. These surveys ... you never know.

Have a question?

Send Coach Vlad a message and he'll help with your query.

Contact him via:

Sticker
Sticker
Planet Super League Ventures Ltd