024 family floodlights EnergyWeek promo
024 family floodlights EnergyWeek promo
024 family floodlights EnergyWeek promo

Family Floodlights

Swap to LED light bulbs

+3 Goals
30 m
Once per season

Ahead of the game, Southampton FC already put in LED floodlights in 2014.

Old bulbs are on their way out, but usually there are a few remaining ones in our homes. Time to change.

What difference does it make?

Traditional bulbs only convert 10% of the energy they use into light. The rest is heat. LED bulbs turn 90% into light!

This activity lowers your carbon footprint by:

42 KG CO₂

What do you need?

  • LED bulbs (see step 1 for guidance)

Step by step

Need Help?

All our light bulbs are already LED, what can we do?

Exceptional! Send us a picture of three of your LED bulbs and goals are yours!

Are other types of energy efficient bulbs also good or just LED?

Fluorescent lights are also an interesting alternative. Compared to traditional incandescent bulbs they are way more efficient! But still not as efficient as LEDs with a longer lifetime and less energy consumption.

Where can we get LED light bulbs?

Supermarkets and DIY shops

Have a question?

Send Coach Vlad a message and he'll help with your query.

Contact him via:

Sticker
Sticker
Planet Super League Ventures Ltd