Toss a coin five times to determine which of 2 actions you'll do for the next 30 secs. Some are straightforward, some are going to make you look pretty silly - it's the luck of the toss. But they're all great exercise!
What difference does it make?
We know how reluctant kids can be to get out for some fresh air. So we hope the prospect of a game and a Planet Super League goal will help. Good luck!
What do you need?
- Your phone
- A coin
- A football
Step by step
Get out into some open space and take a football and your coin with you. Make sure you've got your running shoes on!
You're going to toss the coin 5 times and then for 30 seconds do the exercise the coin decides for you. Any family members who aren't playing need a phone handy to snap a photo or two - the sillier the better! Let's play!
- Heads - Dribble the ball, Tails - Run flat out
- Heads - Keepie Uppies/Toe Taps on the ball for younger kids, Tails - A duck impression
- Heads - High knees running, Tails - Hop
- Heads - Step overs/Balance the ball on the back of your neck for as long as you can for younger kids, Tails - Floss (or a Fortnite celebration of your choice)
- Heads - Sideways gallop, Tails - Sideways crab walk (make sure you snap your hands like pincers)
Repeat as many times as you can.